There's no better time than Halloween for Gus and Jacques to play a prank on their nemesis, Lady Tremaine's cat Lucifer. The plan? Calling on their fellow rascally rodents to haunt the chateau by casting their spooky shadows on the walls and baseboards. These paper mice, which can be quickly stuck in place with removable glue dots, will serve the same purpose.
- Template for Paper Mice
- Black Scrapbook paper
- Glue stick
- Red mini faux gems, pompoms, or paper dots
- Small googly eyes
- Red yarn
- Removable glue dots
- Print the template and cut out the pieces. For each mouse, cut a body and a pair of ears out of black scrapbook paper.
- Glue an ear to each side of the head.
- Next, glue a red mini faux gem (or a pompom or paper dot) in place for a nose, and attach a googly eye.
- For the tail, cut a length for the red yarn and knot one end. Glue the knot to the back of the mouse and then glue a square of black paper over the knot to hide it.
- Use removable glue dots to attach the finished mice to a wall, windowsill, stair risers or another location where they're likely to catch unsuspecting visitors off guard.