Inspired by the movie: High School Musical
Thanks to their wireless microphones, Gabriella and Troy and all the other East High performers can navigate their way around stage without ever losing a beat. Like the real thing, these sleek bookmark replicas will help ensure that your kids never miss their mark when it comes picking up where they left off.
- Wireless Mic Bookmark template
- Scrapbook paper (sparkly silver, red, black, and a fourth color/pattern for the mic switch)
- Glue stick
1. Print the template and use the pieces to cut out two silver microphone heads, two black microphone rims, and two red handles.
|2. Glue the handles together back-to-back so that all the edges match up. Then glue one of the microphone rims to the top of the handle. Glue the second rim back-to-back with the first one so that the top of the handle is sandwiched between them.|
3. Now glue on the microphone heads as you did the rims.
4. Finally, cut out a paper switch, about 1 inch long and 1/4 inch wide, for each side of the microphone and glue them in place.