Inspired by the movie: Bolt
There's no better time than Valentine's Day to let that special someone know you're doggone crazy about them. So how do you go about it? Take a cue from a certain celebrity canine. Send a valentine of super hero proportions featuring a flashy bolt that's guaranteed to leave the recipient star-struck.
- Hearts and bolt templates
- Scrapbook paper
- Craft scissors (optional)
- Glue stick
1. Print out the templates and cut out the pieces.
2. For each valentine, cut out one of each size heart from scrapbook paper, choosing contrasting colors and/or patterns. Glue the smaller heart on top of the larger one.
3. Cut out a bolt shape from another piece of scrapbook paper and glue it onto the center of the top heart.
|4. If you want the valentine to be freestanding, glue the upper third of a 1- by 3 1/2 -inch strip of scrapbook paper to the back, as shown, and gently pull the bottom portion a little ways away from the heart to prop it up.|