On the night the Beast planned to confess his love, Belle descended from the west wing wearing a gorgeous glittery gown. Taken by her beauty, the Beast grew timid, but Belle ushered him into the ballroom where the two swept across the floor arm-in-arm as Mrs. Potts and Chip looked on. Adorned with a delicate paper flower, this golden felt tiara is made to match this destined princess' flowing yellow dress.
- Belle's Crown templates
- Yellow stiff felt
- White glitter felt (the kind that's stiff)
- Hot glue gun
- 7 small, clear acrylic gems
- Paper flower (look for them in the scrapbooking aisle of the craft store) or cloth flower
- Cloth-covered headband
- Print out the template and cut out the pieces. Use the smaller one as a pattern to cut out a crown shape from the yellow felt and the larger one to cut a crown shape from the white glitter felt.
- Glue the yellow crown atop the white one, as shown.
- Glue the acrylic gems to the crown, centering them in the upper points and the lower corners.
- Now glue the lower edge of the crown to the headband, starting in the center and working your way out to the ends.
- Finally, glue on the flower, centering it on the face of the crown.