Cinderella loved to dress up her little mice friends. Tie a bow on the tails or ears of these friendly mice!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Measuring cups
- Large bowl
- Aluminum foil
- Fingernail clippers
- Baking sheet
- Acrylic paint
- Mod Podge glue or acrylic sealer
- Mix the flour and salt together in the bowl. Add the water and stir. Knead the dough until it's smooth.
- For each mouse, make a small ball of aluminum foil, about the size of a marble. Cover the ball with dough. Dip your finger in the water and rub over creases to smooth the dough.
- Pinch one end to make a face. To make ears, attached flattened balls of dough to head with a little water. Add a small ball of dough for the nose. Cut a few pieces of wire with the fingernail clippers and poke into sides of nose for whiskers. Stick in a long piece of wire for a tail.
- Ask an adult to bake the mice on a baking sheet at 275 degrees for about an hour, until the dough is dry. Let cool.
- Paint the nose and eyes. Let dry. Paint entire mouse with Mod Podge or sealer. Add a ribbon bow.
|Click here to read 8 free Disney Books including Belle and the Castle Puppy.|