The Odd Life of Timothy Green Leaf Frame Craft
Create your very own leaf frame using supplies you probably already have at home!
- Printed Instructions and Diagrams
- Two or four 12-inch sticks
- Tow or four 6-inch sticks
- Silk leaves (any color you choose)
- Brown thread and needle
- Brown twine or yarn
1. Start by arranging your sticks into a rectangle. In this diagram, we used two sticks on each side of the rectangle, but only one stick is required.
2. Tie the ends of the sticks together with brown thread or yarn. You can also use glue to secure your sticks.
3. Place the stick frame on a work surface. Glue the leaves together so they overlap in several areas and fill the frame window. Be careful not to glue the leaves to the work surface.
4. Using a needle and brown thread, attach each corner of the glued leaves to the stick frame. Use yarn or string to hang your leaf frame outside or in a sunny window.