Minnie's Mother's Day Bookmark
Looking for a Mother's Day gift that's practical and stylish? This one, featuring a cameo appearance by Minnie, is spot on!
- Minnie's Mother's Day Bookmark Template
- Cardstock or heavyweight craft paper (black, white, and red)
- Glue stick
- Paper hole punch
- Red ribbon or cord
- 2 black beads
1. Print the template and use the pieces to cut out the shapes from the specified colors of cardstock.
2. Glue the white bookmark front atop the black back, centering it in place.
3. Glue a red letter M atop each of the black M's. Then punch a series of random holes in each of the double-layer letters.
4. Glue the M's and the Minnie Mouse head atop the bookmark, arranging them to spell the word MOM. The white cardstock will show through the holes in the letters to create Minnie's signature polka-dots.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark, and thread a piece of red ribbon or cord through the hole. Slip a bead onto each ribbon end and tie a knot below it to keep it from sliding off.