Queen Elinor's Crown
Dressed in a flowing green gown and a shiny gold crown, Queen Elinor is the picture of grace. Using fancy gold craft paper and a bit of glittery green craft foam, you can outfit your little Brave fan with a tiara just like the majestic ruler's.
- Template for Queen Elinor's Crown
- Measuring tape
- Gold scrapbook paper (two different shades and/or patterns)
- Tacky glue stick
- Sparkly green self-adhesive craft foam
1. Print the template and cut out the pieces. Tape the two crown face pieces together to create a full piece. Do the same with the crown backing pieces.
2. Use the template pieces to cut out shapes from the specified papers and craft foam.
3. Glue the narrower side strips atop the wider ones.
4. Glue the side strips to the ends of the crown backing, as shown.
5. Then glue the crown face atop the backing so that the ends overlap the side strips.
6. Glue the gold paper medallions atop the side arches.
7. Stick the green craft foam medallion to the center arch.
8. Fit the crown to your child's head by overlapping the side strips and gluing (or stapling) them together.