Camilla the Chicken
Gonzo would be lost without Camilla the Chicken. Create a fowl friend of your own with this egg-ceptional Camillla craft.
- White feather boa
- Small Styrofoam ball
- Orange and black felt
- Bumpy red chenille stem
- Googly eyes
- Straight pin
- Fabric glue
1. Cut a small strip of the feather boa and wrap around the Styrofoam ball. Glue in place with fabric glue.
2. Cut a small triangle from the orange felt. Fold in the corners of the triangle and glue in place. Secure the corners with a straight pin until the glue dries. This will be the beak.
3. Cut a portion of the bumpy red chenille stem for the red part of Camilla's beak.
4. Fold over the orange beak. Poke the straight pin through the beak and into the Styrofoam ball to keep in place.
5. Cut two circles of black felt then glue a googly eye to each circle. Make a zig-zag cutting pattern in the circle of felt to make eye lashes.
6. Glue the eyes above the beak.
Click here to meet the Muppets at the official movie site!