Kermit's Autumn Leaf Garland
Here's a fun and froggy way to brighten your home with a splash of fall color. String together a paper garland of Kermit cutouts trimmed with bright autumn leaf collars.
- Template for Kermit Autumn Leaf Garland
- Craft paper or card stock (white, green, pink, red, orange, and yellow)
- Glue dots
- Long length of raffia, thin ribbon, or colored string
1. Print the first page of the template on green craft paper or cardstock (once for four Kermits or twice for eight Kermits). Print the second page on white craft paper or cardstock. Cut out all the frog heads and a pair of eyes for each one. Set the cut out heads and eyes aside for now.
2. Use the remaining template pieces as patterns for cutting a red paper mouth, a pink tongue, and three colored leaves for each Kermit.
3. Glue a pair of eyes, a mouth, and a tongue on each Kermit head, as shown.
4. Fold each leaf cutout in half vertically to give it a little more dimension.
5. Create an autumn collar for each Kermit by gluing three leaves to the back of the chin, as shown.
6. Turn the assembled Kermits into a garland by using glue dots to attach them to a long strand of raffia, ribbon, or colored string.
Click here to meet the Muppets at the official movie site!