I'm a mom of 3 boys who love dirt bikes, so this was the perfect cake for them this year.
Any flavor cake mix, chocolate frosting, we used Reese Puff cereal, but if you have an allergy issue just use Coco Puffs, Coco Pebbles, chocolate sprinkles, green licorice, pretzel rods.
See Family Fun Magazine, March 2010 for directions. We made a few minor changes from the one in the magazine, but it still turned out wonderfully and my boys were thrilled with it. All of our guests loved it as well.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cake is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!