This was for my sons 2nd birthday. He LOVES Mickey Mouse club house and toodles. He and everybody else was very excited about the cake.
Home made chocolate cake with a chocolate fudge middle.
I used a 9inch round cake pan for the body. Then a 4inch round spring pan for the ears. After baking I sliced the cakes and added the fudge then placed them back together and put skewers holding the ears to the head. Then covered the entire cake with red fondant. Then used the fondant to make the tools.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cake is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!