- Popcorn Anyone?
- Photo by: tlcscustomcreations
- Portageville, MO,
- Popcorn anyone? This is a very unique yet cheap costume for your little one this Halloween.
- Photo by: me-33
- Gumballs galore!
- Photo by: mama_de_t
- Salt Lake City, UT
- We got inspiration for this costume on an episode of Handy Manny! We didn't realize at the time how much harder it would be to make it a reality after seeing how cute it was as a cartoon! =0)
Showing 1-9 of 420
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!