Tricky Gnome on Toadstool
- Contest Photo by: tialovett1
- Orange Park, FL,
I saw this in Family Fun magazine and knew we had to try it! It was so much fun and a contest winner times two!!!
See instructions in Family Fun Magazine.
See Family Fun magazine.
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!