My son wanted to be a tornado for Halloween, so we designed this costume for him to wear complete with rain drops, lightning, hail, and unfortunately it hit a farm and picked up all of the farm animals in the process!!
tomato cage, burlap, cotton, spray paint, farm animals
we glued the burlap to the tomato cage and covered it with cotton and then painted the cotton and glued the animals on
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!