foam construction paper type stuff
sewing machine and thread
and hard type thick poster board
Cut out clouds from material and sew them like pillows (one for the front and one for the back). Then stuff them.
Sew shoulder straps then straps on each side to tie together.
Cut out 2 lightning bolts and spray paint them yellow. Cut hole for hand in one then other in half.
Put two holes in the hat and bend hanger to go over head and through the holes.
Stick hanger into lightning bolt then secure them by sewing to the hat with fishing line.
Finally, cut out rain drops out of blue foam construction paper and sew to the bottom of clouds with fishing line.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!