S'mores; a real family treat
- Contest Photo by: tjandkids
- Battlement Mesa, CO
Fire-Attach logs to wagon with screws. Cut out craft foam in flame shapes and glue to logs and wagon.
Marshmallow-Roll 1 1/2" inch foam to necessary size and cover with white nylon. Cut holes for arms.
Chocolate Bar-Cut and shape 1 1/2" inch foam into small rectangles. Spray adhesive and press brown microfleece onto foam. Sew microfleece and brown fabric together. Attach a silver "flap" as if the candy bar is open. Paint letters with gray paint.
Graham crackers-Attach beige material to foam with spray adhesive. Sew "cracks" with brown ribbon. Make the appearance of "holes" with furniture tacks.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!