Leaf bag thing that holds the bag open.
Red shimmery fabric.
Architect tube for straw.
Lay the vinyl out and paint it to look like the cup. I cut a cup open and then used it to make my costume look exactly like the cup.
Make into a circle and sew the back seam closed. Staple to hula hoop and attach straps. Put leaf bag thing in bottom to hold shape.
Make huge shirt of red fabric to be slurpee and attach to hula hoop over the straps with velcro. Slide straw in back.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!