My son is a big Brewers fan. He loves to watch the racing sausages. So I thought, instead of making him a Baseball player for Halloween, I would make him one of the famous racing sausages. Of course, he picked the hot dog. What 3-year old doesn't like hot dogs! Everyone was stopping him for his picture!
Foam, Felt and hot glue!
Use your imagination!!
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!