Cut white felt in a circle the size you want and sew it together leaving holes for the head and legs. Attach wire to the inside of the circle to hold the circle form.
Cur red felt into design of candy. Glue to white felt.
Cover with plastic and gather at ends to form candy wrapped look.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!