2 yards of grey material for pants and sleeves
2 yards contrasting material for inside of costume
1 mop head
foam balls (for eyes)
head band and wire to make head piece
Use the basic shape of a pillow case to create body of the costume. There is no pattern to use to make this costume. I used a mixture of different patterns I had on hand for sleeves and pants. The headpiece is from a firemans costume pattern. The costume is velcro up the back to make it easy to take on and off. The head piece is also velcro on to the main costume.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!