Measure your child to see how long you need the foam to be.
Next cut out the foam box, 2 large pieces 1 for the front and 1 for the back, 2 narrow pieces for the sides, and two small pieces for the top.
Now handsew the pieces together to form a box shape. handsewing is best because you need the edges to be sharp like a box not rounded.
Measure the broadcloth the same size as the foam pieces and make sure to leave a 1 inch seam allowence for sewing.
Look at the box of nerds you bought from the store, and paint the picture as it is on all sides and top of box.(this might take awhile it took me 33 hours).
Then sew the cloth pieces together and slip over the foam box.
Last spray the foam insulation into nerd shapes, sand them smooth when dry and them paint them and lastly hot glue on to a stocking cap.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!