Little DEAD Riding Hood
- Contest Photo by: regnurseri
- Staten Island, New York,
2. Plastic bugs (cost 2ocents each)
3. Leaves, moss and twigs.
4. Fake blood
5. White pantyhose
6. Cocoa powder
7. White, red and black makeup
8. White hairspray paint
Paint face white, use red under eyes and blend black on eyelids. Tease hair up and put white streaks with hairspray. Throw in twigs, leaves and moss. Drip some out of mouth and nose to appear dead.
Tear symmetrically three lines into pantyhose and outfit to appear to be wolf's claws. Use cocoa powder to appear like dirt in those areas. Use fake blood also.
With a hot glue gun, attach plastic insects to outfit and basket.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!