Kids 2008 Halloween Costumes
- Contest Photo by: Neversleepsawink
- Moreno Valley, CA
My mom worked really hard making these costumes. Benjamin age 9 is Geppetto. Liam age 7 is Pinocchio. Elijah age 6 is Jiminy Cricket. Brielle age 5 is Blue Fairy. We went to Disneyland on Oct 16th and CA Adventure to show off their costumes. Everyone loved them. They posed for at least 50 pictures. I'm really proud of my mom! The kids said "We feel like movie stars!" I hope we win this contest, my mom made her own patterns, and the costumes are great!
My mom made her own patterns.
Hard work, and dedication. It really paid off.
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!