Emma, 5 years old, is in love with JoJo's Circus on the Playhouse Disney channel. She wanted to be JoJo this year. I, mom, made the costume from scratch (except for the wig).
Felt, 1 red pom pom, wire, thread and a lot of creativity!
I freehanded it from a photo I found of JoJo.
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!