Cotton candy- take the pillow fill and wrap it aroung the pink shirt. make small tacks to attach it to the shirt. Bring outside and spray paint pink. make a form on the wearer head to make the top hat and then paint pink. make red stips with the red felt. Sew the red stips onto the longjohns.
Pop corn: make a rectangle with the white felt. glue the wire hanger into the rectangle so it keeps its shape. make strips with the red felt and glue onto the white felt. take a red paint pen and draw the pop corn onto the white felt. take the white felt and cut out squares fill with pillow fill and sew to make a lose round pom pom on the bottom and then spray paint with the yellow and gold. velcro to the pop corn box.
Snow Cone: take white felt and make a cone shape and the top make a round circle witht a hanger and attach with glue gunto the white felt. take pillow fill and make a hole in the middle for your head. spay paint in stipss with the orange, blue, purple and green. one dried sew onto white felt. cut an inseem to make to leg wholes close with velcro. get a blonde curly wig and spay paint with blue, green, purple and orange.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!