Tape on solar lights (after they are charged) to the dress in any pattern you wish.
Put on dress and drape the netting over your body and use another piece to tie a bow around your waste to hold the netting in place.(you may need someone to help you with this step)
Add gloves, crown, and anything else you wish to add and enjoy everyone giving you compliments!Don't forget to download the Electrical Parade music and bring a portible CD player for the final touch.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!