4 PVC corners
Brown spray paint
Mouse costume or gray sweatsuit
Mouse ears and tail
Cheese (you can make out of construction paper)
Spray paint the box brown.
Cut PVC pipe in four even pieces to form a square, add the corner pieces to each end.
Wrap PCV pipe in the foil and then tape one end to the middle of the box. Then use the bungee cord wrap around the mouse putting each end into the back of the box.
Once the mouse is in the trap you can poor the blood on the mouse. Attach the piece of cheese with clear tape or the mouse can have it coming out of his or her mouth.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your costume is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!